Judith Basin Bank was built in 1899 on the corner of Main Street and 5th Avenue North (502 W. Main). The first officers of the bank were: Herman Otten, president; David Hilger, vice president; and Walter B. Miner, assistant cashier. The First National Bank became the offspring of the Judith Basin Bank. The First National Bank grew with the community and, in 1913, built a new facility, the Bank-Electric building, directly across Main Street.