Located at 223 W. Main, the building on the right was the Bank of Fergus County. It was built in 1886-87. It burned in 1904 and was rebuilt in 1905. Later the bank built the Montana Building across the street and moved in 1917. The Lewistown Hotel on the left was build in 1882-83 and burned in 1904. Christmas trees cover the windows of the hotel.