View of Baird's building, 109 4th (fourth) Avenue South. It was used as the Post Office until 1909 and then became the Wells-Fargo Express and the Great Northern Express. It was built by Croatian stonemasons who used locally quarried sandstone.
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
Lewistown Public Libary Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.