View of Main Street, Lewistown, MT from the corner of 5th Avenue to the Judith Mountains. Horses pulling a wagon with a driver who has an umbrella attached to his wagon. Telephone and electrical poles line both sides of street. The News-Arugs building (built 1896) is on the right side. Next to it is the Lang Building. Lehman's Department store (built 1893) and the Allen and Robinson building (built 1903) are on the left side.
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
Central Montana Historical Association Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.