North side of the 400 block of Main Street, Lewistown, Montana. Buildings from left to right: Lehman's Department Store, Allen and Robinson Building (built 1903 and top part burned in 1938), 2 unidentified buildings, Day House with balcony (originally built at Reeds Fort in 1883 and moved to Lewistown in 1886. In 1908 it was moved to Broadway and 4th Ave. North).
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
Lewistown Public Libary Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.