Photo of a grocery store, most likely Forrest and Hauswirth, located at 715 Utah, which operated from around 1906 until sometime between 1918 and 1923 and was the successor to Forrest and Dano Grocers.
Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives
Digitized using an Indus ColorBook Scanner 5002 at 600 PPI, 48-bit color. Web-viewable images created from master TIFF using Photoshop CS5 and CONTENTdm Project Client.
image/tiff; image/jp2; application/pdf
This collection was donated to the Archives in 2007 by Charles Hauswirth's daughter.
Please contact the Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives at (406)-782-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org for copyright restrictions.