Montana Tech Campus; Montana Tech of the University of Montana
The Museum Building was originally built to house the library, auditorium, museum and president's office. Completed in 1940, it is a showplace for Montana’s building materials. The entrance and stairwell are lined with filigree-textured travertine (Montana marble). The doors are made of Montana copper and were donated by The Anaconda Copper Mining Company (ACM). The Mineral Museum, Classrooms, a Computer Lab, and offices for Mathematics and Computer Science Department, Research, Mine Waste Technology Program (MWTP), Alumni Affairs, and Public Relations are housed here today. (Digital photo 12/10/03)
Montana Tech Library
Montana Tech Library, Montana Tech of The University of Montana
Original Image by Karen VanHemert
Montana Tech, Butte, Montana, Museum Building
Montana Tech Library is the copyright holder and prohibits copying, printing, or distributing this image without the permission of the copyright holder.