Gas stations. Lewistown, Montana. Charles Young. Elmer Olson.
The picture shows the service station area with the two ten gallon gas pumps into a wash rack of the back half of the Dark Horse barn (5th and Janeaux) that was converted into a wash rack and tire repair shop. The two men are Elmer Olson, on the left, and Charles Young, on the right, who operated “The Grease Spot” from 1927 to 1952.